Become a Partner!
Health Centers… YMCAs
Community Centers… Schools
Something for everyone! Our programs include
- Health is Happenin’ RAP (for teens & adults)
- Citizen Science RAP (for teens & adults)
Eyewitness Community Survey (for teens and adults who enjoy using smart phones)
RAP for Community Health Days (for families)
Become a program host for We Engage for Health …
what WE provide
- Program facilitators (we also welcome your staff to become program facilitators).
- All instructional resources, online
and/or in print.
- All hands-on materials.
- Advertising materials personalized for
- Rent for use of your facilities.
how WE benefit
- We are able to reach wider audiences with our project materials.
- We find out how well our programs work in different settings.
- We can fine-tune our programming to make it even better.
what YOU provide
- A contact person at your organization to help organize programs.
- A space to conduct programs.
- Outreach to your community about program opportunities through your e-mail blasts, newsletters, social media, and public spaces.
how YOU benefit
- Your organization provides high quality health learning and citizen science opportunities at no cost to you.
- Your community has access to all health data collected by the project (summarized without any names).
- You receive payment for use of your space.
- Your staff can learn how to provide the same programming in the future.
Download a WE4H Partnership Brochure to share with interested community leaders and classroom teachers. You can preview the brochure below.
Partner with WE4H to offer programs to your community members or students! Both online (Zoom meetings) and in-person programs can be arranged for community organizations and schools. Contact us to learn more!
Our Project Partners
Keep Norwood Cool was initiated in 2018 by Norwood resident Ms. Dana Boll, a designer and life-long environmentalist, to bring awareness to and advocate for healthier microenvironments in Norwood using a community readiness model and innovative designed solutions. Boll recognized…
The 20-member West End Community Research Advisory Board addresses community research occurring in their neighborhood. The Board’s objectives are to: Engage researchers to ensure they support the West End’s health goals in addition to collecting their study data Provide input…
UCESC provides research, evaluation, assessment, and consulting to equip clients and partners to make data-based decisions for accountability, continuous quality improvement, program planning, and program and policy development. UCESC employs a collaborative model and has provided comprehensive external evaluation and…
The Center for Chemistry Education (CCE) at Miami University has over has over 30 years of experience in developing, testing, and publishing instructional materials for formal and informal science education and has published 44 titles through Terrific Science Press. CCE…